Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Who doesn't love...

A GOOD OL' HAIR REVIEW?! When I'm interested in buying new extensions the first thing I do is go to youtube or a review site! Now that I've found a hair that is within my budget and exceeds my expectations I figured I could be the one giving a review now. I currently have Saga  'Brazilian Virgin Remy %100 human hair' installed. I've been wearing this hair on and off for about two years. 









I don't have the original pack it's been so long since I purchased it. But what I have pictured above is exactly the packaging it comes in. The first time I got the hair I had it installed twice then I'm not really sure what happened to it lol(I was on deployment and when I got back I had things everywhere so who knows, may have gotten thrown out). Both times I had the hair installed it never lost it's luster, or wave pattern! That is what makes me love this hair so much! Below are pictures of the hair freshly washed with no product on it. Then the other picture is the hair after I've striaghtened. On my natural hair the leave out at the top I put on a leave in conditioner by infusium and that usually drops down onto the extensions but nothing extra is needed. 
I should add that while straightening this hair I add a heat protectant. Garnier works well for me. 

I have a small bit of 18in installed, 16, and a small bit of 14. I paid $119 for the hair in total. Which I think is very reasonable for hair that you can use multiple times. The only thing I would suggest with this hair is to SEAL THE TRACKS! I didn't do it this time and I can tell the hair sheds more than it did with the first set of bundles I purchased from this company. This hair can be purchased online or in a local beauty supply! Let me know if you have any further questions about it, i would be more than happy to answer! 
SIDENOTE: I would never, ever, ever recommend a product on my blog that I would use myself or recommend to my closest friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

how do you feel ?