Sunday, February 15, 2015

Crazy about coats!

I AM A OBSESSED WITH COATS/JACKETS! They can take a regular outfit and really take it to the next level and give it that extra jazz!!! I recently purchased a couple new jackets to spice up my wardrobe and my outfits. When it comes to clothes I can get kind of plain and boring sometimes(I love basic tees and jeans) so a nice jacket or coat is a good way for me add some flair.  


The first is a double breasted trench I purchased off forever21.com and it's more on the casual side. You can wear with chucks and jeans/running shoes and sweats! I feel like it's very versatile. Could possibly even be worn over an after 5 dress with a sexy pointed toe shoe! This coat isn't the warmest it's a little on the thin side so I'll be wearing a warm sweater underneath. ($49.00) (Oops! looks like I still need to steam this jacket to get all of the wrinkles out!)

This second jacket I purchased is a quilted motorcycle jacket in light pink from forever21.com Also can be dressed up or down. It is surprisingly very thick and warm! I love the jacket because it gives a basic tee and jean outfit and edgy look! ($42.90)

The third and final jacket that I am in absolute love with is a faux fur jacket I purchased at H&M. I wore this jacket over and all black outfit because it really stands out on it's own! I great piece that grabs attention. ($59.95)



No comments:

Post a Comment

how do you feel ?